ReassureKK [͵riəˋʃʊr] (v.) 使放心, 使消除疑慮; 向...再保證
1. To assure anew; to restore confidence to; to free from fear or terror.
nicj8432 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()
extravaganza :a literary or musical work marked by extreme freedom of style and structure and usually by elements of burlesque or parody
Synonyms: circus, pageant, spectacle, spectacular
as-: to, toward, near, in addition to, by
assemble verb \ə-ˈsem-bəl\
secular (a.) [ˋsɛkjəlɚ]
not connected with or controlledby a church or other religious authority
1)Shebang \shi-ˈbaŋ\ (n.)
1.everything involved in what is under consideration —usually used in the phrase the whole shebang
1. synesthesia [͵sɪnəsˋθiʒɪə]
a concomitant sensation; especially : a subjective sensation or image of a sense (as of color) other than the one (as of sound) being stimulated
HeiferKK [ˋhɛfɚ] (n.) (未生過牛犢的)小母牛
1. A cow that has not yet had a calf.
1. annuity :a sum of money payable yearly or at other regular intervals
e.g., Part of her retirement income will come from an annuity.
期中考名詞解釋： 1. epic 2. Homeric epithet 3. evocation 4. in medias res 5. foreshadowing↔flashback
stabbing (adj.) /ˈstæbɪŋ/
A stabbing pain is a sudden, very strong pain.
1)Enigmatic \ˌe-(ˌ)nig-ˈma-tik also ˌē-(ˌ)nig-\ (adj.)
full of mystery and difficult to understand
Bridal KK [ˋbraɪd!] (adj.) 新娘的；婚禮的； (n.) 婚禮; 結婚喜筵
1. a marriage festival or ceremony
be charge with
glimmer intransitive verb \ˈgli-mər\, noun
decree (n.) /dɪˈkri/
a judgment made by a court of law;an official decision or order made by a leader or government.
1)Sage \ˈsāj\ (adj.)
1. a picture is more than a thousand words.
Escort KK [ˋɛskɔrt] (v.) 護送; 為...護航; 陪同
1. To go with someone or something as a companion or guard
audi-: to hear, listen