1. To give a feeling or quality to something, or to make information known to someone
nicj8432 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()
1. to make something larger or fuller by adding something to it
1. Done in a very great hurry and often in a state of excitement or confusion
1. to remove blame from someone
1. to force or make it expected for someone to do something
1. A kingdom (now mainly in Law); a territory or state, as ruled by a specific power.
AnecdoteKK [ˋænɪk͵dot] (n.) 軼事, 趣聞
1. A previously untold, secret account of an incident.
ReassureKK [͵riəˋʃʊr] (v.) 使放心, 使消除疑慮; 向...再保證
1. To assure anew; to restore confidence to; to free from fear or terror.
HeiferKK [ˋhɛfɚ] (n.) (未生過牛犢的)小母牛
1. A cow that has not yet had a calf.
Bridal KK [ˋbraɪd!] (adj.) 新娘的；婚禮的； (n.) 婚禮; 結婚喜筵
1. a marriage festival or ceremony
Escort KK [ˋɛskɔrt] (v.) 護送; 為...護航; 陪同
1. To go with someone or something as a companion or guard
Hierarchical KK [͵haɪəˋrɑrkɪkl] (adj.)等級制度的; 僧侶統治的; 有統治權的; 等級體系的
1. Pertaining to a hierarchy.
Recitation (n.) KK [͵rɛsəˋteʃən] 背誦, 朗誦, 當眾吟誦
1. The act of publicly recite, reciting something previously memorized.
Script (n.) KK [skrɪpt] 筆跡; 字體
1. A text that is written for a movie, play, broadcast, or speech
Mutilate (v.) KK [ˋmjut!͵et] 重傷
1. To destroy beyond recognition